Location - Toronto Canada
Duration - Full time
We are an IT reseller and consulting company that specializes in data management solutions for Cloud, Master Data, Data Security across various verticals in North America. We are seeking an experienced, passionate and strategic Sales Director to contribute to our ongoing success and growth who can be a player coach
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, competitive, analytical Senior Sales Leaders who is willing to put forth discretionary effort to ensure their Region is meeting and exceeding expectations. This is a highly innovative role requiring you to lead by example to drive regional performance, think outside of the box hire and continually challenge a team of District Managers to go the extra mile and drive their team’s performance.
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire and lead a high performing team of Account Managers
- Create and drive regional strategy and short term tactics to achieve business goals in a timely manner
- Work in the field with Account Managers to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful development and maximum goal achievement
- Deliver on personal sales quota and formulate a plan to ensure your team can meet the team’s quota
- Drive call plan adherence and execution
- Set a positive tone and high standard for the team in terms of work ethic, culture, expectations, business ethics
- Assess competitive threats, alert marketing team and take appropriate action
- Be responsible for growing existing account base as well as add new logo
- Communicate with Senior leadership regularly (written and verbal) to update on sales performance, gain feedback, build relationships, and network to identify future opportunities.
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of sales management experience (managing account executives by example) within data management Industry with proven ability to develop and motivate others, lead through example, and deliver on set sales objectives.
- Must be a hunter and can bring new logos - manage sales cycles from soup to nuts.
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop a high quality sales team based on set budget and Gross Margin.
- Ability to influence team member activities and performance.
- A deep understanding of Informatica, HP Aruba, AWS, Google Cloud, RPA platforms.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are also required and ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales and call reporting data.
- Ability to develop key business contacts among local and state government in California using existing MSA with Department of General Services.
- Success leading both internal and external teams over extended periods of time in both service and software sales
- 50% overnight travel will be required
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 580953985Posted: 2020-11-01