Do you want to start a career with opportunities for growth and advancement, not just a sales or retail job? Do you love working with people and providing positive customer service and sales experiences? If so, we're looking for you!
World Finance is looking for a friendly and outgoingAccount Specialist
who can provide outstanding customer service!
Ever since we first opened in 1962 our unparalleled customer service has set us apart from the rest! Today, we continue to focus on helping people Get Back to the Good in life in more than 1200 branches in 16 states, providing small loans and tax services. Team members have described our culture as "friendly and rewarding" and we were even recently named as a Top Workplace in multiple states! Why consider World?
Some of the Account Specialist essential duties include:
- We highly value growth and advancement! (Over 80 percent of branch managers hired last year were promoted from the account specialist role)
- Monthlybonus opportunities and an annual Tax Bonus
- Rewarding and impactful work environment
- You get to work with our customers, providing positive experiences every day!
- World Finance offers all team members paid volunteer time to give back to their communities!
- Low-cost employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full time Team Members
- 401(k) plan including company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time
To be considered for the Account Specialist position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Providing excellent customer service by assisting customers on the phone and in the office with questions, concerns, and product availability
- Preparing loan documents and managing the application process
- Providing quick and friendly customer service in taking and posting loan payments
- Contacting customers to help them get back on track if they have overdue payments
- Working with Management to maintain branch operating standards
- Maintaining customer relationships and keeping in contact with our customers regarding their loan status
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Willing and able to work Saturday hours (daytime)
- Stable work history (more than one year in previous customer service representative, sales representative, or related position preferred)
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred
- Valid US driver's license, not in jeopardy of suspension
- Access to a dependable vehicle and the vehicle must be insured
- Previous sales or collections experience is preferred
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Posting ID: 580978395Posted: 2020-10-20