OTR Team Drivers - Home on Weekend - Full Benefits
This position provides transportation of raw materials and finished goods from location of origin to destination.
Pay: $.607 split/mile $25 per stop
Miles Expected: 3800
Full Benefits on first day, including medical, dental, vision, company provided life, ad&d and disability.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the safe operation of commercial motor vehicle transportation of raw materials and finished goods from location of origin to final destination.
- Responsible for knowledge and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and motor carrier rules and regulations
- Responsible for all loading, unloading, and securing of load for transportation.
- Provides exceptional customer service standards for delivery service including demonstrating safe and proper equipment usage at customer point of delivery.
- Performs daily inspections of equipment to ensure operational safety.
- Completes and maintains paperwork as required by company and governmental agencies.
- Completes E-Log records, meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements.
- Related tasks as requested by supervisor
- High School Diploma Required
- Current CDL-A holder with Two plus Years of Experience Required
- Insurable Driver Record Required
Posting ID: 588413173Posted: 2020-11-20