This Dunkin' restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by Dunkin’ Donuts Franchising LLC [and/or Baskin-Robbins Franchising LLC].
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' [and/or Baskin-Robbins], not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
A Cake Decorator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions
- Icing, decorating, packaging, labeling, and pricing products.
- Icing, decorating, tray, and maintaining freezer and refrigerated showcase
- Filling customer special orders.
- Dynamically selling products by providing customers with information needed to make product-relation decisions
- Operating the Bakery department mixer
- Following Baskin Robbins guidelines for Cake Decorators
- Maintaining Baskin Robbins high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Organizing and rotating stock in the Decorator's freezer
- Training other associates as needed
- Assisting with the delivery and ordering as needed
- Assisting in other duties as assigned
Required: The required qualifications are as follows:
- 18 years of age or older
- knowledge of decorating
- able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- able to read, write and perform simple math problems
- able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
Preferred: The preferred qualifications are as follows:
- able to work well with others as a team member
- previous experience as cake decorator for over 1 year
- a passion for serving people
Posting ID: 74330657Posted: 2021-01-05