Staffmark Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Position Summary: Operations & Analytics Specialist
The Coordinator is an individual contributor, responsible for facilitation and execution of core processes that support TV Product Marketing organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Promotional Roadmap execution, Vendor Management, Reporting on Key Performance Indicators, P&L Analysis, etc. This position works closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance, to advance corporate objectives and maintain compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate back end executions of Promotional roadmap releases to ensure policy compliance and timely distribution to customers on a weekly cadence.
• Facilitate the flow of account-specific pricing process; ensure accurate and timely entry of price changes within internal business systems and manage communication process.
• Partner with Sales Finance, Operations and Account teams to diagnose and resolve price blocks swiftly
• Track various Sales Deduction expenses to maintain budget accuracy and alert stakeholders of actions required
• Support B-goods operations; partner with Finance to ensure continuous and timely support
• Primary internal point of contact for the facilitation and execution of 3P offerings; Code procurement, redemption monitoring, SKU management, invoicing, etc.
• Execute cost simulations to ensure proposals maintain budget integrity
• Facilitate the flow of information across internal partners. Close collaboration with Product Managers to ensure key channel, market and segment insights are gathered and leveraged across all processes.
• Partner with supply chain to improve financial forecast accuracy
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
• Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of directly related experience is required. Prior operational experience in technology, business development and/or OEMs Sales and Marketing required.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to schedule, prioritize and communicate actions and results as needed.
• Diplomatic approach to solving complex problems
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
• Proficiency in business systems (SAP, Tableau, BI)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work well under the pressure of timelines and demonstrate a sense of urgency when driving for results.
• Prior experience with consumer electronic products preferred.
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.