Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings — we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
- Buy used product, reinforcing the customer’s purchases and sales to the store. Invite customers to return to the store with their used gear for product trade or to sell.
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner
Posting ID: 20639030Posted: 2020-07-14