Who We Are:
connectRN is a technology platform built by nurses, for nurses. Through the connectRN app, facilities post their open shifts that clinicians can view and apply for. Whether it's full time work or an occasional weekend shift, you take control of your schedule with connectRN.
Who You Are:
You're a Registered Nurse (RN) looking to pick up Long Term Care shifts at one of our facilities near you.
What You're Looking For:
You're a qualified clinician that wants the opportunity to define your own career path, advance your skills and increase your earning potential.
How You'll Help Us:
- Provide ADLs to nursing home residents in accordance to individualized care plan.
- Performs various diagnostic tests, administer medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
- Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights.
How We Know You're A Good Fit:
- 1 year RN experience required.
- Licensed and certified to work as an RN.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing, BSN from accredited College of Nursing preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of full time clinical experience in each desired speciality.
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
Get rewarded for working shifts with great prizes like:
- Grey's Anatomy Scrubs
- Grey's Anatomy Scrub Jackets
- Rose Gold Stethoscopes
- Swig Water Bottles
- Monthly giveaways/promotions
- Nurse Appreciation features
- connectRN Meet-Ups
Go to www.connectRN.com/rewards for more details.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: West Chester, PA - 19383
Posting ID: 566212576Posted: 2020-08-08