Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our team as a CAREGiver and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation - doctor appointments, errands, etc.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Other duties as required
Benefits of working with us:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, drug screen, TB test and to meet any other requirements necessary under the terms of Home Instead Senior Care's state license.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Ability to read and write sufficiently to complete assignments in an appropriate manner
- Possess a vehicle, valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance
- Must live within Chester County, PA
No prior experience necessary - training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages: $11.25 - $14.00 per hour
- Employee and client referral programs
- CAREGiver of the month and year recognition
- Snacks and beverages available at the office during office hours
- 24-hour support
- CAREGiver appreciation functions
- Mileage reimbursement while on assignment
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576090174Posted: 2020-09-26