Medical Director, Senior Director of Medical Operations in Columbia, Maryland | Careers at MD - Columbia Skip Branding
- HOSPICE CARE
- JOIN THE TEAM
- CONTACT US
- VOLUNTEERING & INTERNSHIPS
- 1 (855) 812-1136
Skip to Main Content Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Medical Director, Senior Director of Medical Operations Job Location : Location US-MD-Columbia Scheduled Hours 8a-5p Job ID 2019-10103
Come Join the Seasons Team
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a Hospice Medical Director, Senior Director of Medical Operations to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
Responsible for the overall medical direction of patient and family services. The role will be a key team member in the planning and strategy of the Seasons site as the provider of choice, and how the provider and clinical operations contributes to the success of the program. Work with the Executive Director-VP Operations, Director, Clinical Operations and Team Directors to plan and evaluate clinical services. Serve as a member of the Executive Team; support Provider Relations activities, and provide input to the Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) Committee; and assume a leadership role on the Ethics Committee.
- A physician licensed to practice medicine in state(s) practicing.
- A physician (Medical Doctor, M.D. or Doctor of Osteopathy, D.O.) license to practice medicine in state(s) practicing.
- Florida & Georgia: Has admitting privileges at one or more hospitals commonly serving patients in the hospice's service area.
- Training or experience in caring for chronically and terminally ill patients.
- GA: Shall have at least one year of documented experience on a hospice care team or in another setting managing the care of terminally ill patients.
- Strong administrative and communication skills.
- Board Certification or commitment to work toward Board Certification in Hospice & Palliative Care.
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice's philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
Apply for this job online Email this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply or cannot find a relevant opportunity? Connect with us to learn more about a career at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care: where those who give, receive.
- Hospice Care
- Our Services
- Volunteering & Internships
- Contact Us
Visit The Foundation
Search By Location
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
- Patsy and Frederick's New Couch
- Hospice: The Gift We Never Knew We Wanted to Receive
- When The Patient Ministers To Us
- Carolyn's Birdhouses
- Christmas in October
The Seasons family consists of Seasons Healthcare Management, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, Seasons Hospice Foundation, and Seasons Medical Group.
Founded in 1997, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is one of the largest hospice providers in the nation.
Learn more about us
Posting ID: 566877121Posted: 2020-08-09