West Columbia, SC
Integrity Staffing Solutions is seeking candidates with great attitudes and strong work ethics to join our team as General Warehouse Associates for a distribution center in West Columbia! The current work schedule is Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and a 4th day to be determined from 5:00am - 3:30pm.
Our client is one of the largest DIY companies in the US and has a wealth of growth potential for the right candidates! So if you thrive on working in a fast-paced, team environment with on-going learning opportunities, this opportunity could be just what you're looking for!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Offloading pallets onto a conveyor system
- Collecting packages from conveyor system and correctly placing them for distribution
- Performing housekeeping functions to maintain a safe, professional work environment
- Contributing to a team environment by following directives accurately and in a timely manner
- Adhering to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Willing and able to pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include following dress code and wearing appropriate PPE (gloves, ear protection, etc.)
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to ten (10) hours a day
- MUST pass extensive background check for some positions
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from work
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience as a problem solver or thinker within an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting equipment
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and to a barrier-free application process. As part of the Integrity Staffing Solutions Accessibility Policy, if you have a disability and are having issues accessing any portion of our website or in applying for a job, please contact us for direct assistance by sending an email to email@example.com. Include your name, phone number, email address and the nature of your issue. Only communications regarding disability access issues will be receive a response. A member of our staff will be in contact with you within 48 business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, to discuss the information you have provided and to help you complete your inquiry. Thank you for your patience and our team is looking forward to assisting you!!
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Posting ID: 573126568Posted: 2020-09-18