Sales/Marketing position available with potential for growth for an independent company located in Valley Stream.
The candidate for the position will need to have a keen desire in building relationships, a competitive, energetic and creative spirit, the ability to learn, work independently, and potentially grow the Sales and Marketing Department as needed.
The purpose of the position is to assist in acquiring new business.
This will include, but not be limited to, the following activities:
• Execute and deliver the company's philosophy, vision and value-added services.
• Execute our strategy to grow and increase our relationships within the investment advisor and CPA community.
• Work with investment advisors in delivering a solution for their client's employer sponsored retirement plan.
• Work with our regional sales consultants to maximize sales.
• To initially, but ultimately supervise a staff that will, provide proposals, related materials and persuasive explanations of the firm's services and value-added proposition.
• To initially, but ultimately supervise a staff that will, provide point-of-sale support and presentations to the financial advisor community and their plan sponsor clients and prospects.
• Develop procedures to streamline/improve processes to increase marketing goals.
• Work with other departments and members of our firm.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Willing to work in our Valley Stream, NY office.
• Ability to conduct in-person meetings with referral sources or potential clients.
• Local travel only with minimal overnight trips.
• A keen desire in building relationships, a competitive, energetic and creative spirit, the ability to learn, work independently, and potentially grow into a Director of Marketing.
Compensation includes base salary plus commission, expense reimbursement, medical, 401(k) with Employer contributions, FSA, vacation, sick and personal days.