We want to hear from you!
- You know Ace Hardware - we're in your neighborhood.
At Ace, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay - average first year earnings of $63k plus
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401(k) match
- Generous vacation, sick time and holiday pay
- Free uniform program
- Friendly work environment
- Well-maintained, newer tractors and equipment
- Ace Driver's are an important part of our business, providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road, to our Ace stores, our Driver's are vital to keeping the shelves stocked and customers happy. There is a reason Ace is known as "The Helpful Place" and our Driver's embrace that attitude. You can be proud to drive for an organization known for its values and outstanding reputation.
We are looking for drivers with the following:
- A minimum of one-year Class A, tractor-trailer on road driving experience or comparable experience with large military vehicles
- No DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
- Valid Class A CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
- No positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
- Successful completion of the Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for Drivers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Come explore the road with a trusted partner - Ace!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets. Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Posting ID: 585690805Posted: 2020-11-09