We are an honest, sustainable company, making the world a better, fresher, healthier place one meal at a time.
Freshii is looking for energetic individuals to join our growing team and contribute to our hip and healthy brand!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the aiding the General Manager on overall operations, appearance, profitability and service and quality standards of the restaurant. The Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining company standards on his/her shifts by controlling, directing and developing the crew members.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for performing the following duties.
- Ensures correct level of staffing on scheduled shift to insure guest service.
- Ensures that POP and signage is correct, clean and orderly.
- Works to insure standards of performance are met on assigned shifts.
- Has a basic understanding of unit costs and controls.
- If assigned responsibility, orders and inventories product carefully and adjusts par levels to business conditions.
- Controls labor costs through correct staffing levels and scheduling. Gets employees off the clock promptly after business peaks.
- Insures cash control through careful training and follow up.
- Displays genuine concerns for customer service and sets a good example for the rest of the crew at all times.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns effectively and professionally.
- Maintains crew focus on guest service.
- Performs line checks and walk sheets.
- Knows all product specifications, and adheres to highest quality standards.
- Practices and teaches correct product receiving, storage and rotation.
Manages the Business’ Assets
- Follows accurate and timely recordkeeping procedures, including but not limited to: hourly cash pickups, cash paid outs, etc.
- Properly generates register and computer reports and polls daily, in accordance with company policies. Shows understanding of equipment problem solving.
- Maintains a clean restaurant.
- Follows all security policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all employees follow proper safety and security procedures.
- Immediately reports all customer or employee injuries in accordance with company policy.
Staffing / Training
- Ensures shifts are staffed effectively.
- Matches employee personality and skills to suitable positions.
- Provides constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ensures that schedule is complete, balanced and fair.
- Sets a positive example for others through personal standards of appearance, attendance, work ethic and integrity.
- Uniformly and consistently implements and upholds company policies and procedures.
- Open to input from others.
- Treats employees and guests with respect at all times.
Posting ID: 40060468Posted: 2020-07-14