We are an honest, sustainable company, making the world a better, fresher, healthier place one meal at a time.
Freshii is looking for energetic individuals to join our growing team and contribute to our hip and healthy brand!
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operations, appearance, profitability and service and quality standards of the restaurant. The General Manager delegates, directs and follows up on the performance of the Assistant Managers and Shift Leaders, and crew. The General Manager is responsible for developing the Assistant Managers. Lives the Cornerstones Every Shift, Every Day, Every Guest.
The General Manager is responsible for performing the following duties.
- Ensures correct level of staffing each shift to insure guest service
- Adapts marketing module as scheduled and gets POP up correctly and attractively.
- Effectively shows employees how to support promotions and practice suggestive selling. Acts as an example to other management and employees.
- Is involved with local community
- Understands unit budget and cost controls.
- Orders and inventories product carefully and adjusts par levels to business conditions.
- Controls labor costs through correct staffing levels and scheduling.
- Maintains equipment and small wares.
- Insures cash control through careful training and follow up.
- Displays genuine concerns for customer service and sets a good example for the rest of the crew at all times.
- Meets speed of service standards.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns effectively and professionally.
- Maintains crew focus on guest service.
- Maintains the highest quality of product by adhering to all preparation, portioning, presentation and holding standards.
- Performs line checks and walk sheets.
- Knows all product specifications, and adheres to highest quality standards.
- Practices and teaches correct product receiving, storage and rotation.
Manages the Business’ Assets
- Maintains the store interior and exterior property in accordance with company standards.
- Follows accurate and timely recordkeeping procedures, including but not limited to: hourly cash pickups, cash paid outs, etc.
- Properly generates register and computer reports and polls daily, in accordance with company policies. Shows understanding of equipment problem solving.
- Maintains a clean restaurant.
- Has the working knowledge of all equipment and utilizes the manuals on a regular basis to further his/her understanding.
- Follows all security policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all employees follow proper safety and security procedures.
- Immediately reports all customer or employee injuries in accordance with company policy, and trains assistants in the correct procedures
Staffing / Training
- Ensures that staffing standards are maintained. Replaces vacated employee positions promptly.
- Complies with all company policies and State and Federal laws governing recruitment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
- Selects and high quality, guest-focused, dependable employees by following careful interviewing and hiring processes.
- Provides orientation and sets expectations for newly hired employees.
- Matches employee personality and skills to suitable positions.
- Performs and delivers employee evaluations.
- Provides constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ensures that schedule is complete, balanced and fair.
- Sets a positive example for others through personal standards of appearance, attendance, work ethic and integrity.
- Uniformly and consistently implements and upholds company policies and procedures.
- Holds store meetings and management meetings to keep management team and crew up to date on new items or problems to be resolved.
- Open to input from others.
Our Store Managers lead our Team Members, Coaches and Team Leaders. The number one goal of the Store Manager is effectively leading and developing their Team. They are the most valuable part of the store as they are the driver of the business, the face of our brand, and what truly make the Freshii experience special and unique. Store Managers establish store standards and structure the rest of the Team for success. In addition to managing all front and back of house operations, the Store Manager is in charge of creating a killer culture, positive and goal-orientated work environment. Their enthusiastic and passionate attitude helps drive Freshii's vision, mission and core values within the rest of the Team.
- 2-3 years of retail or quick service restaurant management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Experience creating and interpreting P&L reports, has a firm foundation in working with food and labor costs with ability to create an action plan that corrects high labor cost.**
- Firm Knowledge and history with POS management and submitting timely reports.**
- Proven history of creating higher sales volumes and driving sales by going beyond the four walls of the business.****
- Complete all Store Manager online Freshii U and practical Freshii training.****
- Most of all, you show passion for health and nutrition and truly believe in the Freshii brand.******
- A food safety certificate is required.******
As a Manager, financial management and planning and increased responsibility will be involved in your role. This will require diligence and attention to detail. A manager will lead the store as if it were their own and improve on culture, profitability and overall store success. The Freshii Manager role is rewarding, and like any worthwhile experience there is hard work that is required. Understand that Freshii Managers must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment for extended hours standing. As the Store Manager you must be willing to work more than the 40 hour work week.********
***Please submit your resume
Posting ID: 44047318Posted: 2020-04-26