We are excited to start resuming dining operations, while adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large. We will continue to closely monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and local governments for updated guidelines.
Our House Workers are essential to the success of the Cooper’s Hawk team! Our House Workers are in charge of creating a positive experience for each guest by contributing to the set-up and break down of the restaurant. Responsibilities include: Fully commanding the expo system, handling carryout orders, running food, fulfilling guest requests, basic table services, sanitation and general cleaning of the restaurant, organization and proper food handling. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk! Follows checklists and standard operating procedures for their department. Reports to work as scheduled and punches time clock in full uniform, ready to work no earlier than 5 minutes prior to shift. Must maintain a professional appearance at all times. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 18 years of age
• Hard-working, team player
• Loves Guest service!
• Outgoing personality
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must wear a mask, as well as follow all safety and sanitation procedures
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English
• Ability to be mobile for extended periods of time
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
Posting ID: 605687570Posted: 2021-03-03