Newark, NJ Rebdolls
We are a missy and plus size fashion brand who believes all women deserve amazing fashion. As a minority and woman-lead brand we know that now more than ever the world needs more diversity in fashion. We strive for great quality and well-fitting clothes in sizes Small - 5X.
In May 2015, we adopted our slogan #SEXYFORALL
to bring about size diversity awareness in the fashion industry. Join the movement (and our team) to help bring lasting change to the fashion community.
We are looking for a socially savvy Influencer & Content Coordinator
to join our team and help drive our message of #SexyForAll
to the masses. In this role, you'll be working with our marketing team and our full-time PR Specialist in scouting, connecting with, and signing up micro influencers to help evangelize our brand and message. This role isn't for passive or shy individuals. You'll be reaching out via social, email, text, and phone calls to find fashionistas that can represent Rebdolls and are ready to join our network of body positive ambassadors.
As our Influencer & Content Coordinator
you must love mingling with fashionistas, facilitating collaborations with social media influencers and establishing authentic relationships with influencers on behalf of Rebdolls. This position works behind the scenes to help drive brand engagement and reach through thoughtful collaborations and sensational hauls broadcast by loyal influencers. You need to know how to work your magic to get our looks and styles in front of the right people in order to expand our list of global fans. Additionally, you will own our presence and content on TikTok ensuring that it's on trend, brand right, and compelling. All while being able to work your analytical skills to report on your success and the overall performance of this business. What You'll Be Responsible For:
What We Require (Qualifications):
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of trends in the social media landscape including the tracking of current brand influencer partners, identifying new nano and micro influencer partnership opportunities, and monitoring for upcoming content trends across Instagram and TikTok.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with social media influencers (with a distinct focus on nano and micro influencers) on behalf of Rebdolls through collaborations and regular communication.
- Manage and negotiate micro influencer campaigns, engagement levels, and overall performance.
- Analyze and report on the performance of your collaborations weekly and monthly.
- Constantly review key influencers and PR opportunities to determine any new influencer strategies or opportunities.
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to identify product opportunities, vetting and compiling influencer lists, measuring influencers ROI.
- Monitor social media content from collaborations and present quality brand appropriate content to the Social Media Team for re-posting on the Rebdolls social media accounts.
- Manage and schedule multiple daily posts on TikTok and other social media platforms as needed.
- Manage administrative duties including maintaining the team calendar to reflect key brand moments and timelines, invoice processing, and organizing on-site product and supplies inventory.
- Attend and assist PR/marketing activations and events, including off-site activation's when required.
- Provide analytical and reporting support for both marketing and non-marketing parts of the business (i.e., pulling daily/weekly/monthly sales information, reviewing and pulling information from Google Analytics, and building queries from our ecommerce system/Shopify).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a closely related field; additional relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned degree.
- Two (2) to (4) years of related work experience in marketing, communications, or PR.
- Deep experience working with various social media platforms including both Instagram and TikTok. (Candidates should have an active presence on both social media platforms to be considered for the role).
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to work with little supervision, check ego at the door, and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (35%)
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Rebdolls offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team! What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the fashion world!#Rebdolls #SexyForAll #RebdollsCareers #ExcelerateBrands #ExcelerateYourCareer
Rebdolls is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better PRINCIPALS ONLY -NO AGENCIES PLEASE. PM19
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@exceleratebrands. P lease note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address.