**$1,000 SIGNING BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CONTINUOUS SERVICE**
Primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and protection of the client assets in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in West Palm Beach, Florida.Major Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, US Security staff and US Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Currently possess Class D Security License (minimum of 5 years);
- Currently possess Class G Security License (minimum of 2 years);
- Consent to a background check;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Must possess your own firearm;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Reliable transportation;
- Consent to drug screen;
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred.
As a part time unarmed agent with U.S. Security Care you will receive paid training each year, paid sick time and 401K.
U.S. Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 565044461Posted: 2021-01-25