5031 Ave. O, Fort Madison, IA 52627
Automotive Business Development Center Sales Representative
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
For over 30 years, Shottenkirk GM Giant has been providing top-notch customer service to our Fort Madison customers. Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Fort Madison.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire a BDC Sales Representative for our busy Business Development Center.
- Competitive pay plan – Hourly pay plus Commission!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - BDC Sales Representative:
- Respond to Internet and telephone customers’ inquiries and ensure that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on BDC / Internet sales
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
- Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
- Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
Qualifications/Requirements - BDC Sales Representative:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superior communication and customer service skills are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Must be a motivated and goal-driven candidate who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow
- Need to strive for the best
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license
- Please upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 604614142Posted: 2021-03-04