Overview of Position
Production specialists are responsible for preparing all products, including doughnuts, fillings, icings, and brews, as needed for all shifts. These products must meet Krispy Kreme standards and exceed guest expectations. Teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, enthusiasm, and a high energy level are necessary throughout the shift.
- Produce doughnuts that meet Krispy Kreme standards.
- Prepare all ingredients necessary for doughnut production – brew, dough, glaze, fillings, and icings – using the correct formulas.
- Complete a proper production schedule on a regular basis, always seeking to minimize waste.
- Operate doughnut –making equipment and adhere to the company product standards identified in the Production Specialist Employee Training Manual.Operate processing equipment and adhere to the company product standards identified in the Processing Specialist Employee Training Manual
- Operate processing equipment and adhere to the company product standards identified in the Processing Specialist Employee Training Manual
- Utilize basic trouble-shooting and problem-solving steps.
Safety and sanitation
- Maintain a clean, neat uniform at all times.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation standards.
- Practice “clean as you go” practices to maintain a clean work environment.
- Uphold an ethic of teamwork with fellow crew members.
- Maintain a sincere and courteous demeanor with both crew members and especially guests.
- Works with management to improve performance and implement new initiatives.
- Has the desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to identify numbers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently or up to 25 pounds constantly. (example: lifting 50 pound mix bags)
- Ability to reach equipment.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Using scales
- Cleaning work area and equipment
- Reading and writing
- Communicate with guests and co-workers
- Climbing steps and/or ladders
- Moving throughout work areas
- Ability to identify numbers
- Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently or up to 25 ponds constantly. Physically active.
- Use cleaning materials and equipment. (ex.: mop, broom, and cleaning towel)
- Reach doughnut-making equipment
Visual Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to use measurement equipment, read labels and schedules and recognize colors on cleaning agent labels.
- The crew member is subject to inside environmental conditions. Activities occur inside.
- If the production area is not air-conditioned, in the summer the crew member may be subject to extreme heat; temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour.
- When doughnuts are being produced, the crew member is subject to noise in the production/processing area; there is sufficient noise to cause the crew member to shout in order to be heard above the noise.
Posting ID: 30516099Posted: 2020-07-14