Hygienist - RDHApply Now OverviewPT/FT consideredDiscover Why We Are The Perfect Dental Home
Here is What We Can Offer
- 2 Level patient screening for Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms
- Daily Staff screening for Covid-19
- OSHA/CDC/ADA PPE and other recommendations are followed closely to ensure our team and patients stay safe and healthy
- HVE available for all hygiene procedures
- Support from our experienced team members and additional support provided by the territory hygiene manager in the area
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
- PTO & holidays, 401k, and medical benefits
- Consistent flow of patients
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
- Competitive base hourly rate with gross profit sharing which means Unlimited earning potential
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- We are staffed with team members that take care of finances, insurance, and human resources
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- FREE CE credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to Veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
Minimum Education and Experience
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only. Available Locations
Aspen Dental - 935 Riverdale Street 0348 West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089 United States NEW ENGLAND SOUTH,
Posting ID: 609391413Posted: 2021-02-27