Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Enjoy a fast and exciting work environment at Community Health Centers, Inc. In this opportunity you will be responsible for taking care of our wonderful CHC patients.
General Scope of Responsibilities will include (not all-inclusive):
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, information and referrals to CHC's diverse patient population.
- Attends mental health team meetings
- Assists in the development of ongoing programs
- Maintains all records, data and patient interaction in adequate, timely and confidential manner as well as maintains a high standard of professional ethics as outlined in the NASW Code of Ethics or the professional code of ethics accepted by the therapist and approved by CHC.
Community Health Centers Benefits
- Wages depending on experience
- Excellent medical, dental benefits effective the first of the month following hire date
- Company paid life insurance and voluntary su;supplemental life insurance
- Employer sponsored and contributed to retirement plan
- Education assistance
- Continued safety and job related training opportunities - creating lifelong learning opportunists
- Opportunity to positively impact and individuals life
Required skills and knowledge
- Bilingual Spanish - ability to fully comprehend, speak and write English and Spanish, Required.
- Requires graduation from an accredited professional psychiatric clinical training program (ie: L.C.S.W, PhD or APrn) and 2 years of experience working in a clinical or hospital setting, community service agency, or private clinical practice. Should either be licensed or in the process of obtaining licensure in Utah.
Posting ID: 577189650Posted: 2020-10-02