Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services in the west side of Salt Lake Valley that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are currently hiring for Caregivers or CNA's who are able to stay with clients overnight. With most of these shifts, the Caregiver/CNA will be expected to be able to sleep throughout the night.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
To be eligible for this position the following is required:
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Hours are flexible and we have both full and part-time shifts available. We will build a schedule around your busy lifestyle.
We offer medical benefits and up to 40 hours per year of PTO, as well as opportunities for an early pay increase.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/745.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576340598Posted: 2020-09-28