Victra is the largest Verizon authorized retailer in the United States. We are seeking Sales Consultants who deliver world class service to Every Guest. Every Time. From executing the sales process, to sharing your product knowledge, you will connect our guests to what matters most. You will be the face of Victra! We offer uncapped earning potential and endless opportunities for advancement. Our values of performance, collaboration, innovation, integrity, and celebration fuel our culture.
Join our knowledgeable and dedicated team to connect technology to life in the most trustworthy, fun, and profitable way.
A Day in the Life:
On a typical day, your first priority is taking care of your guest. You will help customers choose from a full range of wireless devices and product insurance. You will also maintain the Safety Pledge and promote sales by contacting our current or potential customers by phone. You will complete any assigned trainings to help you stay up to date on the latest products. These tools will help you succeed in our store and help you grow into the salesperson you aspire to be.
Our Safety Pledge keeps our guests and essential workers safe:
· Both employees and guests receive face coverings
· We limit the number of guests in the store to reinforce social distancing
· Sanitize touch points prior to each use
· Learn more on our Covid-19 Page
Retail Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
Along with having excellent communication skills, we are looking for the Sales Consultant to bring the following:
· Ability to lift to 10 pounds
· Ability to stand for long periods of time Training Requirements
· All Sales Consultants are required to attend and successfully complete a 4-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within 2 weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense
· Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of [TM1] race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.
**This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position and the duties, responsibilities and skills required may change without notice.