Reports to: Operator, Managers
Hours needed: 10-30 depending on hiring needs.
Human Resource Coordinator will work with the Owner and Leadership Team to ensure we are properly staffed. Human Resources Coordinator will communicate with all Leadership to verify we have all areas of Human resources covered, and will work as a team in all hiring processes and policies.
- Being aware and involved in local job fairs.
- Advertising for hiring needs and open interviews
- Community involvement. This includes working with local school for mock interviews and related events. Also be involved with relevant Chamber of Commerce events etc.
- Keep in contact with Scheduling director to be aware of how many people are needed and for what time of the day.
- Review candidates and set up interviews. Also, be sure to communicate with person performing second interview.
- Upon hiring, provide offer letter, and begin the onboarding process.
- Onboarding includes the completion of paperwork, added to the HR system, and valid info added to Hotschedules.
- Discuss pay and inform new employees of benefits offered.
- Insurance: check HR site for those qualifying for insurance. Also take care of open enrollment during enrollment period at the end of the year.
- Scholarship: encourage and inform employees about using and signing up for CFA scholarship. Work with those who sign up.
- Simple retirement: make employees aware and informed about our simple retirement program. Assist with signing up.
- Work with Training Director to ensure proper training program is being implemented
- Evaluations: work with person performing evals to ensure they are being done consistently and including the right information.
- Work on scheduling a time for employees to meet with Chris.
- Work on rewards, outings, and other activities that can be used to motivate the team.
- Policies and Labor laws
- Constantly review store and company policies to ensure we are up to date and expectations are clear.
- Be up to date on labor laws and ensure all required signage is visible in the store and up to date.
- Be aware of safety procedures in the store and make sure safety requirements are met.
- Review and ensure all onboarding documentation is accurate and filled out correctly.
- Employee Protection
- Disciplinary action: leadership should ensure that all disciplinary action goes through HR.
- Time punch monitoring.
- Employee mediation: make contact information available so team can contact you about personal or store related issues.
- 2 years HR or similar experience minimum.
- Associate's degree or higher.
- Organizational skills
- Computer literate.
- Email/ Google drive
- Microsoft office
- HR programs
- Customer service experience
- Team player
- Chick-fil-a leadership expectations
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance co-pay
- 100% match to 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
Posting ID: 44808144Posted: 2020-07-14