Kelly Services is sourcing for a Shipping Coordinator for a customer located in the Gahanna, OH
Pay range depends on experience $20-$25.00 per hr.
This is a PERMANENT FULL-TIME opportunity.
Shift: 1st (7:00 – 4:00) approx
- Supports the Supply Chain Lead coordinators with the preparation of ILI and NDT equipment for field services as well as the packing of equipment for shipment to domestic and international destinations
- Directly responsible for all of the packing and fulfillment of service equipment as well as loading and offloading of transportation equipment, e.g. trucks, trailers, vans, etc.
- Delivers company equipment and product orders to transportation and freight forwarding providers on a regular basis
- Works with 3rd party transportation services to ensure equipment is handled correctly and loaded in a safe and organized manner to minimize possible damage during transit
- Provides customer service to the Field Operations team as well as other departments that may require shipping, packing and transportation services.
- Prepares bills of lading, packing lists, Proforma and commercial invoices as well as process shipping labels in the FedEx, UPS and DHL platforms
- Works with Transportation Manager and Supply Chain Leads to maintain 5S Standards in the assigned work areas
- Supports the Shop Operations team to ensure in-line inspection equipment is checked and processed in a quick and efficient manner so it can be readily available for the reconditioning process. Also operates an industrial forklift truck to deliver equipment to yard area along with off-loading and loading of customer field personnel and 3rd party providers
- Inspects transport frames on a regular basis looking for maintenance issues or concerns and ensures equipment is repaired before being assigned to the next service commitment
- Orders replacement parts for transport frames and/or the fulfillment of spare parts boxes assigned to in-line inspection commitments as part of our diagnostic service delivery
- Adheres to all domestic and international shipping regulations, e.g. proper tariff classifications, labeling and marking of dangerous goods/materials, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining various customer databases to include task-handling and clearing as well as ensuring a high-level of accurate data entry quality
- Collaborates with Inventory group with service and sales orders of products and parts to internal, external customers and other customer companies
- Participates in the physical counts for quarterly and end-of-the year inventories
- Adheres to customer Quality and Health, Safety and Environment guidelines and policies to ensure a safe work environment
- Required to attend internal and external training sessions and successfully pass required IATA Dangerous Goods and HazMat training for the safe, proper handling, packaging and administrative requirements associated with these shipments
- Performs other special projects as directed by department manager and/or regional management
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes and procedures preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work procedures, technical instructions and technical references is a plus.
Apply online or call Joe at 440-992-2189
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 578143053Posted: 2020-10-24