Parallel Employment Group is looking for motivated individuals that can work in a fast paced environment for a client in North East PA.
Shift 1st or 2nd
Temp to perm
- Follow safety precautions when operating equipment
- Stay current with warehousing policies to contribute to a safe and appropriate work environment
- Manage inventory count and ensure all product is rotated regularly to keep products ready for our customers
- Participate in loading and preparing product for shipping to our customers
- Wear appropriate safety gear
- Ensure equipment, trucks, and vans are properly maintained and receive repairs as necessary
- Provide detailed reports of daily functions in relation to shipments, inventory count, and incoming parcels
- Maintain exceptional quality controls in preparation for audits
- Work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 30 lbs. multiple times a day
- Knowledge of how to operate warehousing equipment such as a forklift, pallet racking, etc.
- Self-motivation to complete daily tasks and procedures
- Attention to detail to ensure the safety of self and others
- Ability to provide thorough documentation regarding deliveries and shipments
- Possess an understanding of appropriate inventory controls including rotation, counting, and storage
- Willingness to work with other team members to achieve desired outputs
- Commitment to wear proper safety gear and operate all equipment carefully and appropriately
Equal Opportunity Employer, benefits available upon hire.
Posting ID: 573124867Posted: 2020-11-03