Sal Lupoli opened Sal’s Pizza in 1990 with his brother, Nick, in Salem, N.H. With a passion for hard work, the Lupoli brothers used fresh ingredients, prepared dough daily and established a reputation for the best quality, the largest pizza and the lowest price—their 19-inch, three-pound pizza, quickly became a legend and is the cornerstone of every Sal’s Pizza today!
· Ensure that all guests feel welcome are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
· Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
· Achieve company objectives in sales, service, food cost, labor cost and quality,appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and by creating a positive, productive working environment.
· Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
· Make employment disciplinary and termination decisions consistent with Human Resources guidelines for approval or review.
· Assume duties of other team mates when one is out due to personal or other work-related obligations.
·Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
· Prepare all required paperwork, including New hire forms, terminations, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
· Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection.
· Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
· Work with the District Manager to research under-performing areas of the restaurant,and help to create appropriate solutions to combat these negatives
· Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
· Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt,fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
· Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the store employees and guests.
· Be available to work a flexible schedule that will shift as operation needs shift(includes working nights, weekends, and holidays) – As the manager you are required to work as many hours above 50/week as the job takes to get it done.
· Recruit and train restaurant employees.
· Manage all inventory, control items on your P&L and budgeting.
· Other duties as assigned by District Manager.
Full Time Benefits include (30 hours per week minimum)
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR