Business Development Director - Heritage
We are seeking a dynamic Business Development Director to partner with our outstanding team at St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare. This role with be focused on Orange County and High Desert and lead some very exciting growth initiatives. Location: Anaheim,CA
A cross-functional senior leadership position focused on strategic initiatives, program development, network development, and business analytics. Highly visible position collaborating with key external/internal stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of value-based care. Responsible for taking a leading role in building Providence's high quality, integrated provider network in target markets and emerging new markets. Also responsible for cross-promotion of physicians to drive market share among Providence Medical Foundation affiliates and Providence hospitals.
- Demonstrated knowledge conducting physician acquisition analyses, preparing business plans, business analytics, financial proformas and value analyses.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding ability to sell.
- Ability to use appropriate discretion.
- Well-organized and follows through with details. Self-motivation.
- Strong negotiation skills. Skills in influencing, problem solving and negotiating with diverse groups.
- Skill in attracting new customers and partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to build consensus and work on a collaborative team basis.
- Ability to anticipate and efficiently and effectively solve complex problems.
- Ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and projects to successful completion.
- Skill to conceptualize, develop, and implement systems and processes that promote growth and high performance.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to rapid changing environments.
- Proactive self-starter, autonomous yet highly collaborative and resourceful.
- Ability to build effective relationships with executive and senior management, physicians and other health care providers, peers and direct reports.
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of an integrated health care system and strong knowledge of the market competition and how to best strategize to be successful in the healthcare field.
- Ability to utilize basic medical terminology.
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry and relevant trends, public policy, and local market dynamics.
- Current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to physician recruitment.
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic and business planning concepts and practices.
- Proficiency in program management; including ideation, buy-in, goal setting & measurement, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the full range of network development, ranging from selecting providers, contracting, and provider-to-provider feedback.
- Knowledge of financial statements, data analysis, deal structures, contracts, and the healthcare regulatory environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Marketing, Clinical Science, or related healthcare field. Experience:
10 or more years Healthcare leadership, including operations, business development, physician/medical group recruitment, acquisitions, integration and/or strategy. Preferred Position Requirements:
St. Joseph Health - Mission Heritage Medical Group is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California, including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, Mission Heritage Medical Group has been continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the organization's mission, vision and values.
St. Joseph Health - Mission Heritage Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mission Heritage Medical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.