This job is located in McCook, NE, 4 hours from Denver, but we are accepting all qualified applicants willing to relocate.
1. Experienced in the operation and maintenance of advanced instrumentation such as ICP, AA, HPLC, NIRS and nitrogen analyzer.
2. Data compilations and QC/QA evaluation. Maintenance of statistical data for certification programs, etc.
3. Perform other analytical procedures including titrations, gravimetric and colorimetric methods and operation of general lab equipment such as pH and conductivity meters, absorption spectrophotometers, analytical balances, diluters, Kjeldahl apparatus.
4. Must be familiar with the Safety Data Sheets and the safety precautions for chemicals used, storage and disposal.
5. Must be able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
6. Responsible for sample identification, preparation, and analysis.
Applicants must be energetic, have a good work ethic, and be a team player. A background in agriculture, or a strong interest in the industry is a benefit. Managerial experience a benefit.
Lab Supervisor role available for an experienced hard working individual.