We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Conduct inbound quality product audits using random sampling methods and acceptable quality levels; assess shipments for labeling, packaging, general appearance and construction quality.
- Create and distribute inbound quality assurance reports and photo documentation to the merchandising teams and vendors.
- Coordinate corrective action plans associated with failed inbound inspections with the Merchandising teams and warehouse staff; this may include RTV or correcting the product to first quality either internally or through an outside third-party.
- Assist the delivery, shop and warehouse staff by communicating product characteristics and issues as well as inbound inspection results for new or existing product.
- Process all RTV products and debit memos.
- Maintain RTV tracking reports.
- Assist with monitoring returns for quality issues and determine the best disposition decision (return to stock, RTV, closeout, schtickle or donation).
- Complete weekly inbound activity report and record inbound inspections, RTV, special projects and other activities.
- Assist in coordinating special projects and other activities at request of warehouse management.
Posting ID: 566315516Posted: 2020-08-03