Client Account Administrator / Investment Operations Job Description
Yanni & Associates Investment Advisors, LLC (YAIA)
This is a newly created position for our Firm.
We are expanding our company and seeking a motivated Client Account Specialist.
YAIA is a privately owned Investment Advisory Firm with over $100 million in assets under management with clients in 17 different states. We provide investment management services primarily for wealthy families. The responsibilities of this newly created Client Account Specialist position will be broad as opportunities exist to utilize a variety of skills that otherwise are not presentwith larger institutions. At YAIA, we work as a team with the common goal of doing what is best for our clients.
You must be enthusiastic to work both in a team and independently providing diverse investment operational support. While this is an internal position, client interactingresponsibilities will be handled through phone calls, emails, and at times in-person meetings; this is not a sales position. You will be supporting various efforts for our clients and their respective investment accounts.
You will report to both the Principal and Investment Analyst of the Firm.
Top skills -Detail Oriented, Accuracy, and Organizational.
• Primary job responsibility examples include:
• Secondary job responsibility examples include:
• Associates degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
• Experience in the investment industry preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of investment software'sbeneficial, but not required
• Experience with Excel required
• Excellent organizational and attention-to-detail skills
• Strong desire to learn new job-related skills
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic, detail orientation and a passion for excellence
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Takes the initiative to learn and resolve issues
• Ability to work in a team, independently, and in a small business environment
Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.; flexible hours currently not offered.
An internal budget has been allocated with salary commensurate to experience.
Health Care, Vision, Dental & Retirement benefits offered. We operate in a completely smoke-free environment.
Please email with resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website for further information on YAIA - www.yanniassociates.com
Considerable tact, diplomacy, privacy, and professional judgment must be used when handling or having access to our client's sensitive information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
We are located at a small office park very close to the Wexford exit of Route 79; no parking fees are an enormous amenity as compared to downtown Pittsburgh.
Local candidates only as there are no relocation costs.
This is an in-office position; not a remote position.