- Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials
- Prepare and ship orders
- Maintain accountability for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift
- Unloading inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage; reporting quality variances where applicable
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained
- Assisting in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Ensuring proper stock rotation (FIFO)
- Inspect trailers, raw materials and finished goods for defective products and/or ingredients
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Ensure that operations are conducted in a manner that promotes safety
- Other duties as required
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.