To appy click or copy and past in browser:
Lincoln Technical Institute - Queens, NY campus is looking to hire Electrical Technicians to pass on their expertise. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide training in the latest Electrical and Renewable Energy Technology, Electrical and Electronic System Technology Electronic Engineering Technology, and High and Low Voltage Electrical Systems.
Lincoln has successfully transitioned experienced technicians with limited or no teaching background into educators. We provide ongoing training and tools to guide you in conducting our structured curriculum.
Lincoln is Proud to:
- be one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of recorded success.
- have instructed more than a quarter of a million individuals, to date.
Lincoln takes tremendous pride in its academic professionals, who are the key to our success.
Why Work for Lincoln: Full time employee benefits include the following;
- Health, dental and vision insurance among other benefits, including STD, LTD and voluntary products
- 401k Retirement Plan
- A progressive, well defined career path
- Paid holidays
- Great work-life balance
- Ongoing faculty training
Duties and responsibilities:
- Encourages and trains students, to help them grow in their field of choice.
- Carries out Lincoln's established curricula, in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates Electronic expertise in our fully equipped facility.
- Instructs students about safety.
- Evaluates student performance.
- Maintains a positive and focused learning environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Electrical experience
- ESPA Certification current upon hire or obtained in the determined timeframe of hire
- Must be certified or licensed where required by law
- A good understanding of the electrical industry to include the following:
- NEC Codes
- Intrusion /Security Alarm
- CCTV Access Control
- Audio/ Video
- Telecom/ Fiber Optics
- Computer Application/ Networks
- Rack Systems
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Wiring
- Associate's Degree or higher
- State Licensed Electrician or Journeyman credentials
- Instructor and/or mentoring experience
- OSHA 10 or 30 completion
Posting ID: 560128154Posted: 2020-06-10