Looking for dynamic, motivated, and experienced medical billers/insurance follow up representatives to join our team! Responsible for following up with government and non-government payers to resolve unpaid claims.. This is a fully remote position.
- Uses websites, payer portals and direct payer contact to resolve outstanding claims
- Performs other follow up actions including contacting patients by phone (where necessary), updating insurance information, and making follow up calls with payers.
- Works directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get claims processed and paid.
- Records and documents all follow up actions.
- Have familiarity with Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Commercial Payer payment methodologies and payments processes.
- Analyze the unpaid claims and denials and investigate the reasons for nonpayment.
- Study and contractual terms and conditions of payment. Make sure certain payments are consistent with the terms.
- Make changes in the personal details of the clients, if required such as contact details, financial status, etc.
Complete A/R Medical Collections Agency
Posting ID: 610714367Posted: 2021-03-05