Pulled from the full job description
- Retirement - Basic Benefit (FERS employees) varies by type of FERS employee
- Thrift Savings Plan - Automatic Contribution 1% of Basic Pay for FERS employees
- Thrift Savings Plan - Employee Matching up to an additional 4% of Basic Pay
- Social Security 6.2% of earnings up to SS Wage Base
- Health /Life Insurance
- Health Insurance - Employer pays approximately 72% of FEHB premium
- Life Insurance - FEGLI BASIC option only costs $.075 per every $1,000 of insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Federal Occupational Health - Health Units
- WorkLife Program
- Saving for Retirement
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) *
- CSRS is only available to employees who were covered under CSRS and subject to CSRS retirement deductions prior to January 1, 1987
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP):
- Pre-Tax Flexible Benefit Accounts
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Parking Reimbursement Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage for Spouse and Children
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reimbursement for Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability Retirement*
- Benefit and Retirement Webinars
- Benefit and Retirement Counseling
- Family Medical Leave
- Leave Transfer Program
- Federal Holidays
Full Job Description
Brenco Inc is currently accepting applications for the position of Operations Clerk.
- Provides frontline customer support by answering telephone inquiries and providing procedural information to internal users, attorneys, and the public.
- Functions as the primary intake mail clerk.
- Assists in jury administration and serve as the backup for those duties.
- Identifies emergency motions and documents that require special handling and refers them to appropriate personnel. Contacts district court personnel, attorneys, and others when case opening requirements are not met and answers queries on procedures and status of cases.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 2 years of clerical experience, preferably in a civil and/or criminal environment.
- Associate degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to process a high volume of paperwork, the ability to multi-task, and prioritize and manage own workload.
- Proficient data entry skills.
Posting ID: 576016592Posted: 2020-09-25