US Tech Solutions is seeking a "IT - Consultant" for a 12+ Months Contract position with a client in Wilkes Barre, PA
Job Poster: Affan Saidd
Note : Initially remote till Covid restrictions
• Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud;
• Responsible for Salesforce technical delivery, including Build, System Testing, Documentation and Deployment activities;
• Lead reviews of service requests and user-stories:
• Convert functional requirements to technical requirements;
• Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope;
• Build interface integrations between Salesforce and external applications using RESTful/SOAP APIs, and Single Sign-On;
• Migrate changes from Development to Test to Production environment(s) using Jenkins;
• Manage risks, issues and cross dependencies with other teams;
• Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients to address technical design issues and defects;
• Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates; and
• For Apex batches, schedule classes by implementing Batchable and Schedulable interfaces for processing large data sets in scheduled intervals."
• 5 + years of total IT experience with at least 3 years of Salesforce Apex, VisualForce and Force.com;
• Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification;
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience with at least 3 of the following 5 Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge);
• Hands on development experience with Salesforce configuration and customizations using APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes;
• Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages;
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques such as REST/SOAP APIs and Single Sign-On;
• Strong implementation experience in managing data security using OWD, sharing rules, and APEX-managed sharing rules;
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning Experience, including converting Visualforce pages to Lightning components and/or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages; and
• A thorough understanding of the Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Good teamwork/collaboration skills consistent with an Agile approach;
• Ability to provide accurate inputs for cost estimates;
• Ability to analyze and identify gaps in functional and business requirements;
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects reported as a result of faults in the production system;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Knowledge of/experience with the following desired:
• Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification desired;
• Experience with Communities and other Salesforce apps (SteelBrick. And CPQ) desired; and
• Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others) desired.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Affan at Affan@ustechsolutionsinc.com