1330 S Conwell Ave., Willard, OH 44890
TOW TRUCK DRIVER
Apply online today and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Ford is looking for motivated Tow Truck Drivers. This is a great career opportunity in one of the largest and most successful dealerships in the area. Our dedication to customer, employees and our community is what sets our dealerships apart from any other dealerships!
Tow Truck Driver - Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck and related equipment, tools, rigging inventory and complete and turn-in your pre-shift inspection prior to beginning duty each day.
- Maintain truck fluid levels according to manufacturer standards and note quantities added on the pre-shift inspection sheet.
- Perform minor truck service/maintenance activities as may be requested by management.
- Provide lockouts, change tires, jump starts and fuel deliveries
- Respond to calls dispatched to you in a safe, timely manner
- Provide roadside assistance in a safe, professional manner; free of accidents, injuries, and damage
- Haul disabled cars and transport them according to the customer’s needs
- Communications with dispatch shall be professional and informative as relates to information necessary to document your status in servicing a call as well as accurate eta's when requested.
- Your primary goal is to provide a high level of customer service and your efforts must be professional and ethical.
- Other tow truck duties as needed
Tow Truck Driver - Job Requirements:
- CDL required
- Must have towing and mechanical experience, preferably 2-3 years
- Must pass medical exam required by the state
- A CTTA, AAA, or Wreck Master Certificate is preferred, but not required
- The ability to get in and out of the truck repeatedly throughout the workday
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per DOT requirements)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Preferred
- Must be able to work in all weathers: heat /cold / sun / rain / snow
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
Tow Truck Driver - Job Benefits:
We provide a friendly, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. Our team members enjoy great benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance options
- Automobile purchase program
- Fast-paced work environment
- Training provided for the right person, and time will be provided to complete manufacturer training certifications
At Sharpnack Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Ford, it’s our pleasure and honor to help the community that we’re so proud to be a part of. We have been family owned and operated since 1949 and are involved with many local charities and organizations here in Ohio, and we just love watching the local community thrive. We offer excellent customer service to all our customers in Ohio, from Norwalk, Mansfield or beyond.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Posting ID: 563450186Posted: 2020-08-01