The Manager, Residential Telesales
will oversee 3-4 Supervisors that support teams of Outbound Telesales Representatives dedicated to selling to existing Spectrum Residential customers and new acquisition prospects. Primary responsibilities include effectively managing, coaching and developing Telesales Managers, providing leadership in service of their efforts to meet and exceed individual and team goals and ensuring high ethical standards, and compliance with Outbound Telesales policies and rules of engagement. The Manager, Residential Telesales is responsible for maintaining all aspects of the outbound telemarketing operating structure in conjunction with Supervisors, specifically leading their assigned teams towards achieving sales quotas and increasing base customer Primary Service Units (PSUs). The Manager, Telesales will provide leadership to their assigned managers that allows for achievement of desired business objectives and outcomes within their assigned teams and across the Outbound Telemarketing sales channel. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop, execute, and monitor the outbound lead strategy to optimize and maximize contacts to drive sales with strong list yield and penetration.
Actively conduct weekly call monitoring to determine performance gaps and provide feedback to individual Supervisors and Telesales Reps.
Lead and define operational efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Coach and develop Telesales Supervisors to effectively lead their teams to exceed sales quotas.
Partner with Operations and the training team to develop and deliver ongoing training for sales teams which result in strong and effective sales skills bench strength.
Identify skill and competency gaps with assigned supervisors and coach for improvement.
Set goals and objectives for assigned teams and track progress.
Collectively meet to with peers and Site Director to identify and implement ways to increase productivity and performance of the Center.
Develop and implement tracking of assigned teams' performance and key metrics to ensure proper management of the corrective action and SOP processes (including attendance, policy, escalation and performance)
Design and execute programs and practices that motivate and recognize employees
Support recruitment and training efforts to develop and retain a strong sales force. Ensure all team vacancies are forecasted and backfilled rapidly and training is scheduled.
Create a successful on-boarding experience for each new hire by developing the process, and ensuring that all supervisors are following the process.
Effectively utilize operational processes, data, reports and programs to maximize department, campaign and individual results.
Ensure continuous individual and team competence by consistently evaluating selection, training, development and appraisal processes and making recommendations; partner with Leadership and Human Resources.
Oversee the implementation of new products, campaigns and technologies. Deliver information effectively and timely.
Interface with other departments to identify and implement process improvements.
Handle escalations as required within a 24 hour SLA and sooner if required by management
Serve as backup for the outbound dialer and perform other duties as required.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to lead and motivate multiple high performing sales teams while providing the best solutions for Spectrum Business customers.
- Ability to work independently; highly motivated and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines; strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong decision maker
- Collaborate effectively with all employees across disciplines and levels
- Knowledge of commercial Internet, video and data and telephone products and services
- Adaptable to flexible schedules based on business needs
- Familiarity with ICOMS, CSG, ATLAS, Salesforce and/or other call tracking software is a plus
- Ability to use a personal computer and demonstrate proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc. for the purposes of communicating, data analysis, and reporting.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent experience.Related Work Experience
Experience with customer interaction in a business-to-business environment.
Proven call center sales management experience.
4+ years of sales experience in an MSO or telecommunications Industry
3+ years of management experience WORKING CONDITIONS
Office work environment where employee may need to be seated for long periods of time while using a telephone headset and computer.
Exposure to moderate noise levels