We are searching for friendly and professional full and part-time Overnight Team Members to join our Tim Hortons team. As a team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or you are producing quality food items that our guests have come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences.
In this position, baking food products and delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objectives. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning and re-stocking multiple areas of the restaurant, and preparing food and beverage orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Following all recipes, standards, and procedures.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using heat sources, and other equipment to make a variety of baked goods and food items.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing and recording temperatures of ingredients and finished food products to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Assisting when needed with serving customers.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Place food and drink orders in the appropriate cups, bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Keeping records relating to production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces and various parts of our restaurant in preparing for the morning shift.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when preparing drink and food products.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create amazing food items.
- Ability to work in a hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands for extended periods.
- Competitive wages!
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Scholarship Program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
Clark Holdings Inc .provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posting ID: 578121612Posted: 2020-10-15