Overview: Responsible for directing all customer analytics initiatives for the M&T Mortgage Division. The team focuses on answering critical and unique business questions by conducting quantitative and statistical analysis. Primary Responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic marketing decisions for the Mortgage division relating to customer needs, preferences, behaviors and segmentation, as well as advertising, direct marketing, and digital marketing efforts.
- Lead the prioritization of Analytics initiatives in close collaboration with business partners using value of information, strategic relevance, and ROI perspectives.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with internal clients (business groups) and understanding their needs pertaining to marketing analytics and customer insights.
- Present results of analyses and recommendations to senior managers and executives and collaborate with cross-functional business partners on key bank initiatives.
- Develop creative approaches and methodologies to answer critical business questions, evaluate new product and service opportunities, and assess market potential.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve customer profitability, targeting efficacy, offer appeal, channel preference, product and service bundling, customer loyalty, etc.
- Oversee the validation, tracking and monitoring of the performance of statistical models, and development of next-generation models.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators, as applicable.
- Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities: Responsible for continuously enhancing the evolution of our analytics capabilities in the Mortgage division while also working to enhance the vision for the team. Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities: Managerial responsibility for offshore team. Education and Experience Required: Master's degree (preferably in quantitative field) 9 years relevant experience, with 4 years managerial experience and experience managing vendor/partner relationships Comprehensive understanding of statistical tools (SPSS, SAS) and techniques (linear regression, time series analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, etc.) used for modeling, segmentation, and in-depth data analysis Location
Cheektowaga, New York, United States of America
Posting ID: 595589994Posted: 2020-12-29