A personable Front Desk Representative is needed for our client in Hockessin, DE! As the Front Desk Representative, you will primarily be responsible for greeting patients in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner. This is a temp-to-hire, part-time position offering $14.00/hr!
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Representative Include:
- Responding promptly to patients’ needs and listening with empathy both in person and on the telephone.
- Checking in patients; consistently and courteously verifying and obtaining required demographic information.
- Collecting copayment and any applicable balances; verifying insurance eligibility; ensuring patient completes appropriate paperwork including but not limited to face sheet, ABN, and HIPAA forms; accurately entering patient demographic information in billing/computer system.
- Following protocols established for EMR for scanning/filing documents.
- Scheduling appointments as per office protocol.
Requirements of the Front Desk Representative Include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience handling insurance
- Previous experience with Navinent and Centricity
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Posting ID: 567662864Posted: 2020-08-12