Kelly Services has an immediate need for Transaction Manager for the Boston, MA area.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Temporary long term (approx. 24 months)
Location: Remote and onsite (must be in the Boston, MA area)
Reporting to the Real Estate Property Director, incumbent is responsible for managing Real Estate Transaction within a multi-state Region for Retail Branch Banking. This position is responsible for leading the market strategy and execution of all facets of Real Estate development including identifying, prioritizing and optimizing real estate for the branch and ATM network.
- Ability to strategize with team aligning efforts to Retail Branch and ATM strategies.
- Interact with all levels of Retail Branch Leadership and staff.
- Develop and execute market strategy. Including performing market analysis, site evaluation and site selection.
- Utilize proprietary and web-based tools for analysis and reporting.
- Review and research analytics pertaining to site selection, demographics and financial data, LOI’s, and overall risk exposure to the firm.
- Build consensus for site selection through business cases, site tours and project approval.
- Final approval for letters of intent, purchase agreements, ground and building leases, including renewals, extensions, terminations and subleases.
- Collaborate extensively with internal construction partners, attorneys, architects, title companies and Landlords/Developers.
- Manage third party real estate brokers.
- Represent company at public meetings and at industry events. Deliver regular and frequent project status reports to Executive level management.
- Strong working knowledge of reviewing title reports, surveys, site and floor plans.
- Must be expert in territory assigned include market conditions, detailed knowledge of branches and ATMs to optimize network and profitability.
- Analyze and negotiate all relocations, consolidations and renewals of existing branches and ATMs.
- Develop Ad Hoc documentation and/or presentations as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of real estate experience with significant experience in site selection analytics and transaction negotiations including lease, contracts and property development.
- BS/BA preferred - Finance/Real Estate/Marketing/Accounting with strong financial and business management background required.
- Strong negotiation skills required with demonstrated positive results.
- Strategic thinker including ability to understand financial modeling, IRR, PTNI economics, and Deposit setting.
- Ability to establish relationships with internal and external Operations partners,
- National and Local market real estate developers, and brokers.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email a copy of resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 605995564Posted: 2021-02-27