5501 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
Used Car Division
Signing Bonus for the Right Candidate!
Tool Relocation Assistance
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
Capital Nissan is proud to be one of the leading dealerships in Wilmington, NC. Formerly Nissan of Wilmington, NC, Capital Nissan is the go-to dealership for drivers from Wilmington, Wrightsville, Conway and Jacksonville, NC. Our general manager, Noah Woods, and the dedicated professionals at Capital Nissan continually maintain the positive reputation that Capital Automotive Group has built based on courteous, honest service.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire Used Car Service Technicians / Mechanics NOW to help our busy shop keep up with customer demand. If you are self-motivated with a good work ethic and good time management skills, we want you on our team!
- Competitive pay plan!
- Signing bonus for the right candidate
- Tool relocation assistance
- Paid training and development
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage after 3-month period
- 401(k) Retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Climate-controlled shop
- Advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Conduct thorough vehicle inspections
- Estimate the parts and time needed for repair/maintenance work
- Perform quality repair, reconditioning and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Document repair records
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill and certifications
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience as a vehicle reconditioning technician required, but we are willing to train in any aspects of this job where needed
- Experience with multiple brands of vehicles is preferred
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must have own tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 562577950Posted: 2020-08-01