Great American Cookies/Pretzelmaker offers a creative and exciting work environment that focuses on championing brands and the people who build them. We employ individuals who are hardworking, inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and real. We like candidates who cannot only think strategically, but who also know how to roll up their sleeves and work side by side in stores.
Responsbilities and Duties:
- Plans shift schedule, workstation assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinates production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers
- Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications.
- Makes appropriate decisions for maintaining store security and safety in the workplace
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Communicate verbally with staff members & guests
- Read, count and write to complete all documentation
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
- Work successfully as part of a team, while under pressure
- Freely access all areas of the store
- Operate and use all equipment necessary for store operation
- Move or handle merchandise generally weighing 0‐50 pounds
- Work varied hours/days based on business needs
Posting ID: 26513237Posted: 2020-07-14