Client: Xerox Corporation
Title: Head Production Operator Level III
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon, 97070
Duration: 12 Months
Shift: 1st Shift , Mon - Fri
• Work involves the use of robotic equipment, handling chemicals, operating hand and mechanical equipment.
• Set up, operate and perform adjustments on all equipment as needed, per approved written instructions and established training.
• Use of hands for assembly of parts.
• Inspect parts for visual and mechanical defects using various metrology equipment which may include a stereo microscope.
• Work in a semi-cleanroom and cleanroom environment following proper protocol.
• Sitting, standing and walking required.
• Lifting requirements generally range between 0-25 lbs., unless otherwise specified for individual process certifications.
• Follow written procedures and custom builds communicated by Engineering Travelers.
• Computer skills are required.
Tools & equipment:
Plating lines, scanners, part blankers, label machines, hand tools, computers, XRF, robots, bottle rinser, pumps, ovens, parts washing machines, OGP’s, air guns, microscopes, automated vision systems, conveyors, bond presses, CVD’s, deposition machines, plasma etchers, kerfing saws, PZT and cable attach presses, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, cap checkers, impedance meters, thermal cycles, stencil machines, sealers, plate folding machine, weight checker, ellipsometer, lasers with class 1 enclosures including bar code scanners, jet stack leak checkers, Asymteks, Tack and Bond machines, reservoir leak checker, pin stripper, diaphragm protector plate mounter and various fixturing. Wet vacuums, PPE, respirators, and hearing protection.
Surfactant, IPA, Acetone, glass cleaner, PZT, DI water, PD bond, Silver epoxy, Teflon beads, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, ACF tape, DC3 HP, Aremco epoxy, WD40, CO2, Sulfuric acid, Phosphoric acid, Noah, Hydrochloric acid, Aurobond Replenisher, Cobalt, Phenolphthalein, Defoamer, Acid and Caustic neutralizer, plating tape, various epoxy’s, and polyimide material.
• Good manual and fingertip dexterity as well as good eye/hand coordination.
• 20/20 vision/corrected ok.
• Follow safety procedures and processes. Be familiar with wearing proper PPE such as safety shoes, safety glasses, and gloves.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Interface with computers recording and tracking data in computerized logbooks and software applications. Record and track data in written logbooks.
• Communicate with technical and support personnel for maintaining process set points and trouble shooting.
• Perform visual, microscope, scanner inspections and automated inspections (examples include OGP and Asymtek).
• Establish and maintain a safe work environment.
• Follow cleanroom protocols and best practices that are listed in WPS 0425 as well as area procedures for cleanliness of room and equipment.
• Set up, change over equipment, select correct programs, input set points and run processing equipment.
• Monitor oven, press and bond/braze temperatures.
• Monitor CHA parameters and troubleshoot for corrections as needed.
• Perform necessary adjustments on process equipment to insure the process is maintained within operating procedures/limits and be able to respond to alarms.
• Handle and use chemicals and process materials per procedure in a safe manner.
• Pack/unpack, Load/unload, stage and transport parts within work areas.
• Assemble tools and fixturing.
• Properly disposition parts that are accepted or non-conforming.
• Comprehend on-screen instructions.
• As required, successfully perform production startups, equipment changeovers, set-ups, and transitions.
• As required, replace and adjust kerfing saw blades.
Skills & experience:
• Computer Literacy
• Hand Steadiness / Accuracy
• Fingertip Dexterity and Hand/Eye Coordination
• 20/20 Near Field Acuity (corrected is acceptable)