Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid TN State driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We have a variety of full time and part time schedules available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/254.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567918035Posted: 2020-08-13