Lemay Avenue Health & Rehab is located at 4824 S. Lemay Ave., Fort Collins, CO and offers furnished private rooms designed to provide comfort for individuals requiring short-term rehabilitation following hospitalization or for long-term care, or end of life care/hospice care.
We are accepting applications for a Maintenance Supervisor able to work:
- Full Time (32+ Hours per week)
- Monday - Friday, and available some weekends for on-call
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Starting wage $22.00/hour to $27.00/hour DOE, along with 3 opportunities to receive 3 raises your first year.
Employees working 24 hours per week or more are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment for use in maintenance.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of building systems, maintenance and repair activities in compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Performs or coordinates Preventive Maintenance (PMs) as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly shop
- Coordinates maintenance work with other department functions to maintain normal business function.
- Advises and consults with building Administrator and Management Facility Superintendent on needed maintenance and repairs pertaining to structure, grounds and equipment.
- Regularly inspects equipment and systems to ensure safe and proper functioning including fire sprinklers, fire alarm systems and fire doors.
- Inspects building and grounds to ensure compliance with local codes, ordinances and safety regulations.
- Prepare and submit related reports as directed by the Administrator.
- Attend all department and in-service meetings as requested.
- Performs all duties pertaining to electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry, mechanics, masonry, furnishings of the buildings and heating systems as directed by the Administrator.
- Maintains availability for on-call emergencies.
- Completes work orders in a timely manner and submit completed documents to Administrator weekly.
- Assists with ground maintenance activities, such as snow removal.
- Room turnovers, painting, drywall repairs, and floor repairs.
- Maintains up-to-date Safety Data Sheets and binders.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Must have a strong background in building maintenance, including electrical, HVAC, fire alarm equipment, carpentry, painting, plumbing repairs, floor equipment, etc.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Valid Drivers License and continuously meet company driving record standards.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Hiring Manager: J. Lamastra (No Calls Please) Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 607708946Posted: 2021-03-07