*Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. *As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Be a valuable member of the Mountain Operations Team at Okemo Mountain. This position is to assist with maintenance and repair of the snowmobiles used on Okemo Mountain. Be able to follow policies, procedures, safety guidelines and compliance (OSHA, Hazmat, SDS, etc) for the department.
* Mechanics should try to keep updated with the maintenance requirements of ,, snowmobiles, shop tools, and equipment.
* Perform day-to-day maintenance from simple to complex repairs.
* Participate in team meetings with co- workers and Team Lead which ensures effective communication throughout the team.
* Understands the Vehicle Maintenance culture and the overall Okemo culture when interacting among both internal and external guests.
* Ability to diagnose and repair numerous types of resort vehicles, including snow cats, snowmobiles, trucks, and Buses among other various types of equipment.
* Partner with all of our operations to best support operation of our fleets and resort goals.
* Housekeeping- Must be able maintain a clean work environment
* Groomer maintenaince,heavy equipment and truck maintenance
* High school diploma.
* At least 3 years' experience as a mechanic.
* Having strong computer skills will be a plus.
* Must have good knowledge and understanding of industry best practices.
* Must have own tools.
* Valid Driver's License
At Okemo, we've got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. *Culture is what we teach.* And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! [www.vailresortscareers.com](http://www.vailresortscareers.com/)
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 268627
Posting ID: 590343451Posted: 2021-01-11