If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you
Job Title: Computer Support Tech 1
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Type: ONLY on W2 contract
Length: 2020-Oct-19 to 2021-Jan-08
Pay Rate – $19- $24.61 per hour
Note: Shift schedule M-F 3pm to 11:30pm. Includes 30 min lunch. Weekends may be required to include Sat and/or Sun. Required to work Thanksgiving Day as well as the the day after. Christmas day work TBD based on operations schedule. Location for support: Carol Stream, IL
The main function of a Computer Support Technician 1 is to monitor software to process business, scientific, engineering, and other data according to operating instructions.
• Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance
• Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program
• Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs
• Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports
• Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training preferred
• 0-2 years experience required
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Ability to perform physically intensive labor including motions such as reaching, bending, picking up, lifting weight up to 50 pounds as needed, walking for periods of time, standing for periods of time.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.