Site: Wausau/Madison/Fox Valley/Green Bay
Shift: 1st shift + rotating schedule to include day, night and weekend shifts depending on the contracted job
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Pay: $14.00 - $22.00 DOE
Req #: KW102220-27
Come start your new career with Jacks! Open interviews every Wednesday at our Neenah office from 8:30a-10:30a!
Do you want to try something new and exciting? If you like to work outside and are not afraid of heights or spiders, we want you! Jack's Maintenance is looking for window cleaners to work on our Madison or Wausau crews.
Jack's Maintenance Service is currently looking to hire several hard working and driven High Rise Window Cleaners with a passion to exceed and grow within our company. We are a janitorial and maintenance company specializing in commercial cleaning. We do what it takes to get the job done right, and we've been doing it that way since our founding in 1952.
Jack's Maintenance Service provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
• Health Insurance (including medical, dental, & vision)
• Short term disability
• Employee assistance program
• 401K Retirement Plan
As High Rise Window Cleaner, You will be responsible for a variety of job duties (including but not limited to):
• Interior and exterior window cleaning duties in a variety of environments including offices, mills, plants, hospitals, schools and other settings.
• Travel to client work sites and surrounding areas to complete scheduled work orders
* Exterior work is often performed at ladder height up to 40 feet/and or suspended height of up to 300 feet requiring equipment such as aerial lifts, suspended scaffolds/chairs and/or repelling harnesses.
* Ability to work independently and as part of small teams.
* Perform quality inspections, security sweeps and supply orders
* Learn and follow all safety and security procedures
* Experience with ladders, rigging of safety rope systems, operating man lifts, suspended scaffolding and bosun's chairs
* Train employees
* Use and maintain water fed purification cleaning system
* Work using ladders, poles, and squeegees
* Attend mandatory safety meetings
* Knowledge of rope descending systems (RDA)
* Perform Ladder work (extension ladders)
* Pressure wash windows at both ground levels and heights
* Prior janitorial experience or experience with window cleaning is a plus
* Valid Drivers' License & clean driving a plus
Jack's Maintenance Service provides a great work environment with exciting career opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
* Competitive wages (based on experience, shift, location, etc.)
* Health Insurance (including medical, dental, & vision)
* Short term disability
* Employee assistance program
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Overtime opportunities available while working in a consistent environment
* Growth potential throughout the company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Posting ID: 63937543Posted: 2020-10-22