Do you spend most of your time under the hood of a vehicle? If this describes you and you dream about being a great mechanic, come join our growing team. CHS
has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanic
in our Country Operations Division fleet shop in Larsen WI. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be customer focused, and have your own tools.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Guarantee accurate and timely vehicle diagnosis, maintenance and repairs, including oil changes, battery installation, and tire rotation.
- Provide excellent service, work with all department employee's in scheduling service work needed on their company assigned trucks.
- Resolve employee complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the manager of any serious complaints or incidences.
- Ensure upkeep and appearance of shop's waiting areas, all bays and public areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 plus years of experience in automotive repair and diagnostics equipment
- Valid, current driver's license
- Ability to lift 40lbs, stand for extended periods of time, and frequently bend and twist
- Automotive/Mechanical Degree or Certification
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.Minimum Years of Experience Required
5Minimum Education Required
GED / High School DiplomaCareer Type
Driver / Transportation